Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Glamglow

I admit, I am a sucker for anything makeup/beauty product related. I love it all. And when I read/see/hear about something that looks interesting, I run out and buy it immediately. have to try it. Enter Glamglow. A mask that works wonders on yo face! Now, so I don't have to go into the longest blog post, I've attached a link to another blog (which I love) where I first learned about it. I got mine at Sephora, and if you will go in and ask for a sample, they will give you one so you can see if you like it before you buy it. It is a little on the pricey side, but let me tell you: IT.IS.AMAZING. At least it has been for me anyway. I like to use it twice a week, and it doesn't take very much at a time. I just use it on the troublesome spots. T zone (across forehead, down nose), on my chin and a little on my cheeks. Go get yoself a sample and see if it works for you!! Because blackheads and ugly pores? Ain't nobody got time for that!


http://ivoryandolive.com/2013/01/the-dirt-on-glamglow/

No comments:

Post a Comment